SI-TEX Explorer NavPro with Wi-Fi and GPK-11 GPS Antenna - EXPLORERNAVPROWIFIW
Manufacturer Part #: EXPLORERNAVPROWIFIW
Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna
Electronic Charting System Control Unit
The Explorer NavPro Multi-Function Navigation System turns almost any "off the shelf" PC monitor into a full-featured C-MAP electronic charting system. Couple this unique product to an existing onboard monitor or add just about any size CRT or flat panel display for a very convenient two piece charting system with unlimited mounting possibilities.
- HDMI Video Output - replaces the original VGA Output of older models
- NMEA-2000 Network provides Engine Monitoring Capability & AIS Integration
- 2 NMEA-0183 Ports + GPS Smart Antenna Port
- Gigantic 4GB of Internal Mark and Track Memory
- Easy to use Operating System
- Extremely Fast Ultra Powerful Processor
- File Management System makes it very easy to save, edit and manage Mark,
- Track, and Route Memories
- Uses C-Map Max mini SD Card format for Navigation Chart Data
- Optional RF Remote Control (#ENP-REMOTE) allows the unit to be operated from multiple locations
SI-TEX Explorer NavPro with Wi-Fi and GPK-11 GPS Antenna - EXPLORERNAVPROWIFIW is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.