Ronstan Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Fiddle - Cleat - RF40520
Manufacturer Part #: RF40520
Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Fiddle - Cleat
- Low friction Acetal or Torlon bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Captive Lock universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Multi-position cleat arm
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Captive Lock universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Quick adjusting cleat arms require no tools to adjust and fix securely in position.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Typically used in direct 3:1 purchase systems such as mainsheets and boom vangs
- On larger boats they are used for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, outhauls, cunninghams, checkstays, genoa lead pullers and traveller controls.
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Ronstan Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Fiddle - Cleat - RF40520 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.