Raymarine RAY218 DSC Fixed Mount VHF Radio - E43032
In the Box
- Ray 218 VHF
- Mounting bracket, suncover, and hardware
- Power/speaker/data cable
- Instruction manual
A perfect match to Raymarine's displays, the Raymarine Ray218 VHF radio brings best-in-class performance and features in a system that?s rugged and reliable.
The Raymarine Ray218 VHF radio offers easy-to-use rotary controls for volume, squelch and menu operation and an extra large LCD display with 2UP dual channel mode that displays both the active and standby channels simultaneously.Ã¿Ã¿Ã¿ Raymarine Ray218 also features integrated soft keys that make accessing frequently used channels and menu functions easy.
Raymarine Ray218?s microphone includes integrated controls for channel selection as well as a built-in speaker. The Raymarine Ray218 is also expandable to 2 stations using the optional Raymic Full Function Handset (sold separately.)
Raymarine Ray218 features Class D digital select calling with a built-in DSC distress key for 1 touch digital broadcast of your boat?s GPS position and digital mayday.Ã¿ Raymarine Ray218 also makes sure you?ll hear and be heard, loud and clear with 25 watts of transmitter power, a superior receiver with excellent noise rejection, and best-in-class audio output and a standard external speaker connection.Ã¿ Four scan modes, NOAA weather alert and programmable scanning are all included.
Raymarine Ray 218 also features a built-in 30-watt loudhailer with listen-back capability and automatic fog signals.
The Raymarine Ray218 VHF Radio kit includes radio, microphone, sun cover, yoke mounting bracket, power/speaker/data cable, mounting hardware and instructions.Ã¿ An optional in-dash flush mounting kit is available separately.
Key Ramarine Ray218 Features:
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) transceiver
- DSC Distress key transmits GPS position and a digital mayday
- NOAA Weather Alert
- Built-in 30 Watt Hailer with ?Listen Back? capability and automatic fog horn
- NMEA 0183 input with GPS Position, COG and SOG display
- Chartplotter position polling using NMEA 0183 output
- Easy-to-use rotary controls for channel, volume, squelch and menu operation
- Extra large dot matrix LCD
- Speaker microphone with controls and remote mount option
- Dual Channel Display (2UP Mode) displays active channel and stand by channel simultaneously
- Programmable favorite channel soft keys (1UP Mode)
- Quick Access 16/9 Key
- 4 Scan Modes: All Scan, Saved (Memory) Scan, Priority All Scan and Priority Saved Scan
- Submersible (IPX7 Standard)
- Superior receiver with excellent intermodulation rejection
- Rugged housing with a low profile bezel using the optional flush mount kit (order # A46053)
- Optional Raymic remote station handset serves as full function second station
- Raymic enables full duplex intercom capabilities between Ray218 and Raymic at a remote station.
|Display||2.5'' diag. LCD|
|Control||Rotary knob for channel change|
|Power||25 Watts, 1 Watt|
|Interface||NMEA 0183 in/out|
|Other||30 Watt loudhailer/fog horn (speaker required)|
|Dimensions||7.8''W x 3.84''H x 7.06''D|
|Warranty||Two years, with one year extension after on-line registration|
Minimum Advertised Price: $539.99