Raymarine i60 Wind Display System - Analog Close-Hauled - E70062
Raymarine i60 Wind Display System - Wind Analog-Closed Hauled
The Raymarine i60 Wind Display System (E70062) offer boaters an excellent combination of great looks, high performance and extreme value. Designed to accommodate either stand-alone or fully integrated installations, the Raymarine i60 Wind Display System features Raymarine's exclusive SeaTalkng networking for simple installation and bullet-proof reliability. Each Raymarine i60 Wind Display System offers extra-large digits, razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions. Raymarine i60 Wind Display System displays are fully compatible with our i70 Color Multifunction Instrument too. Boaters can now customize their systems with any combination of monochrome LCD, color LCD and analog instruments as needed. Raymarine also offers the p70 and p70R Color Autopilot controllers which also match with our instruments and multifunction displays.
For the ultimate in flexibility the i60 Instruments support SeaTalkng 0 CANBUS networking, as well as our original SeaTalk 1 networking. This makes upgrading older instruments a breeze. Connect your analog depth, speed and wind transducers directly to respective instrument display, or use the displays as repeaters for SeaTalkng smart transducer data: the choice is yours.
The ultra-sleek design of Raymarine i60 Wind Display System is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. Each instrument comes with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i60 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 1W as repeaters, or 2.4W while hosting a transducer. All of the Raymarine i60 Wind Display Systems are waterproof to IPX6 standards. The i60 instruments are all covered by Raymarine's industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase.
i60 Close-Hauled Wind Instrument
The Raymarine i60 Wind Display System display is an add-on performance sailing repeater with an expanded view of wind angle between -60??_??__??_??___ and +60??_??__??_??___ about the bow or stern of the boat.
- The Raymarine i60 Wind Display System displays close-hauled wind direction, wind speed, maximum wind speed, velocity made good (VMG) and tack.
- Used in compbination with i70 or Raymarine i60 Wind Display System. The i60 Close Hauled Wind is a repeater device that requires a primary wind instrument or smart wind transducer in the system.
Raymarine i60 Wind Display System (E70062) Key Features
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- Large, crisp LCD displays with high contrast for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- SeaTalkng and SeaTalk-1 Networking for maximum flexibility.
- Fully compatible with i70, p70 and p70R Color Instruments and Autopilots.
- 110mm x 115mm footprint is identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation making upgrading easy
Minimum Advertised Price: $424.99
Minimum Advertised Price: $424.99