Raymarine EV-200 Sail Evolution Autopilot - T70155
EV-200 Sail Evolution Autopilot
No fuss, easy to install and robust - the Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot combines Raymarine's autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems' R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
The Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot's EV sensor core can be installed almost anywhere on your boat - above or below deck. Install upsidedown or off the vessel's centreline.
Once installed, the Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot setup is easy, with a simple Dockside Wizard to guide you through the process.
Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilots are installed on vessels around the world from large yachts, to smaller fishing boats and RIBs. Watch our video of Evolution users sharing their experience.
The Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot is Fuel efficient
Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot steers so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
The Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot is Robust
The Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 waterproofing standards
3 Response level modes on the Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot
Tailor the Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot to your liking by selecting either Leisure, Cruising or Performance mode.
Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot Features:
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Use with any Type 1 or Type 2 Drive Unit (sold separately)
- 12V or 24V DC operation
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-200 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70 Autopilot Controller
Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot Includes:
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (Includes the M81105 Rotary Rudder Reference)
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70s Autopilot Control Head
The p70s is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160 degree viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Supported Drive Units
Type 1 Linear or Rotary Drive Units (sold separately)
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
Minimum Advertised Price: $1999.99