Garmin HXSA500L G2 Bluechart - South America - 010-C1067-20HSA500L - South America
Detailed coverage of the entire South American continent including the Amazon River; Lake Titicaca; Trinidad and Tobago; the Galapagos, San Felix, Juan Fernández and Falkland Islands (Las Malvinas). Coverage also includes the Panama Canal Zone; the Caribbean coast of Central America to Bluefields, NI; the Islas de San Andrés and the Pacific coast of Central America to Las Islas Revillagigedo, MX.
See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data. Also includes Safety Shading and Fishing Charts (in compatible units), smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders and reduction of chart discontinuities in coverage areas.
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D over the bow map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).