Garmin BlueChart G2 HXSA001R South America East Coast MicroSD/SD - 010-C1062-20See your surroundings more clearly with BlueChart® g2 data. With BlueChart g2, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content. BlueChart g2 allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading1, Fishing Charts1, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
- Realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Smooth display presentation including seamless transitioning between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Safety Shading1 allows user to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depth.
- Fishing charts1 to help scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Choice of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D over the bow map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Compatible with HomePort - software that lets you use BlueChart data to conveniently plan and organize routes from your computer before your trip.
1 in compatible units
Coverage of the east coast of South America from the Golfo de Paria to Tierra del Fuego. Coverage includes Trinidad and Tobago; the Lago de Brasilia; the Rio de la Plata; the Rio Uruguay to Salto, Uruguay; the Rio Parana to Parana, Argentina and the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas).