Furuno DFF3 Black Box Sounder Module
The Furuno DFF3 is a new network sounder featuring FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) signal processing technology.
The Furuno DFF3 sounder itself has a selectable 1, 2 or 3kW output power. You may choose any two operating frequencies from 28 to 200kHz with FFS (Furuno Free Synthesis) technology. With the powerful Furuno DFF3, you can obtain detailed echoes of bottom structure and fish using range scales of up to 3,000 meters (nearly 10,000 feet). And because the Furuno DFF3 Network Sounder is used on a NavNet display, you will also be able to use its Radar and Chart Plotter features depending on which unit you have.
The Furuno DFF3 is a direct replacement for the BBFF3 network sounder.
- Utilizes FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) signal processing technology
- Output power 1 to 3 kW
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) allows for selectable operating frequency of 28 to 200 kHz
- Dual frequency, alternate transmission
- Works with NavNet1, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D with no software update required
- Compatible with Airmar transducer ID technology
- Heaving compensation with use of the SC-30/50/110
- Variable Transmission Rate for different depth ranges allows for more detailed observation of bottom
- Dedicated 6-pin temperature sensor port available
- WAGO connection for ease of installation